Processed in accordance with Regulation (EC) 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Personal data manager: Em Hair Ltd. Stefanikova 259/51, Smikhov, 150 00 Prague 5, C 274220, stored in the municipal court in Prague
Admin contact: email@example.com
1. Purpose of processing and legal basis of processing
We only process personal data that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with the use of our services (hairdressing, cosmetics, manicure). This is the data that you provide to us during registration for online booking - name, surname, contact phone number and email address. Without providing this data online booking is not possible. This is the processing of personal data based on the performance of the contract for the provision of the ordered service. We do not store this data after providing the requested service without your permission and permanently delete it.
- 2. We process personal data with your consent
Based on your consent, we process the personal information that you provide to us online to contact you. We store this data in our database for 5 years.
- 3. We do not share your personal information with anyone.
- 4. Client confidentiality rights
- You have the right to allow us access to your personal data, correct or delete this personal information, you can ask us to limit the processing of your personal information
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data
- You have the right to the so-called portability of your personal data
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in the Czech Republic, Pplk Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, details of your rights are provided in article 15-Art. 22 and 34 on the website www.uoou.cz.
In case of inconsistency in the Russian and English languages, please refer to the Czech version.